Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Teton Plans

So Thomas kinda crapped out on our plans to go to the Grand Tetons. We aren't really backpacking anymore (although I'm still carrying all I need in my backpack). Instead, we're staying at Jenny Lake in the Grand Teton portion of it.

Ah well, I'm over it. The rest of us will be exploring it up regardless. So then we ran into the problem of car rental - fees were racking up cause no one is 25 (although Bryan and Robby would both be 24), and my mom wanted full insurance.

But now my parents are driving in earlier, giving us their car when we get there and renting one themselves, so it's a lot cheaper. About $770 give or take for each of us.

I'm just relieved that its all done and we are definitely set to go. It's going to be an amazing trip.

No comments:

Followers