Sunday, December 7, 2008

Survivorman, etc.

So I was watching Survivorman (I love Survivorman AND Man Vs. Wild) the other day. I caught half of the new episode on Friday, and Les Stroud was with someone else, cause the situation was that they were on a hunting trip, just 2 people.

It reminded me
of when you always want a videogame that's co-op, and finally they do it. Les and the other guy were playing Harmonica together, and they both were like, "Oh yeahh" when they ate food.

Then I saw an episode where Les was in the Arctic and he caught a BUNCH of fish and cut them a certain way (sorta like when you cut mango so all the cubes pop out). He was saying he bet his producer wished he was there, eating the fish. It was funny cause right at that moment I was thinking that. When you watch people eat in TV it makes you wanna eat too.

I love these survival shows, though. Ultimate adventure.



-Andrew Lin

No comments:

Followers